The May Box includes
- SHIRT - This month's shirt featuring Hopworks Urban Brewery is a clean, easy to wear design in the true HUB style- their logo is too awesome not to have prominently displayed on the front of this months shirt.
- COUPON - Head into the tasting room and enjoy a sweet discount on pints!
- STICKER - This month's sticker features the HUB flagship logo!
- TAP IT TUESDAY - Join us at Hopworks Urban Brewery on Tuesday May 30th from 5-8pm for a members happy hour and a chance to win some fun prizes from the raffle.
- REFER A FRIEND - Give this card to a friend who loves craft beer! They get $5 off their first box with the coupon code PLUS you get a free month for referring them!
About the Brewery
OUR MISSION IS TO REVOLUTIONIZE AND INSPIRE THE BREWING INDUSTRY WITH PRACTICES THAT DRIVE QUALITY, PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT, AND IMPROVE THE COMMUNITY WE LIVE IN.
With locally-sourced, organic and Salmon Safe hops, our 20-barrel brewery produces 13,500 barrels of beer a year for our two brewpubs and for distribution throughout the Northwest. Our pubs serve our beer and fresh food, in sustainably-built and operated buildings that have a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.
Hopworks is family-owned and operated, employing over 130 people in the Pacific Northwest. We serve our neighborhoods through donations, profit sharing and volunteering with local, non-profit organizations. From composting to salvaged materials, and from pervious pavers to hand dryers, we have made every effort to protect our future with thoughtful alternatives. We are the first Certified B Corporation brewery in the Pacific Northwest and our campus is the first Salmon-Safe Certified brewery in the world.