The May Box includes
- SHIRT - The May Shirt from Old Stove Brewing features the flagship logo, proudly displayed on a soft blue tee or V-neck. It looked so good, we wanted to put it on a tank top too!
- COUPON - Old Stove is hooking it up this month - head into the tasting room and get a sweet discount on pints!
- STICKER - This month's sticker will feature the Old Stove Brewing logo with the famous Stove!
- TAP IT TUESDAY - Join us at the tasting room on Tuesday May 30thh from 5-8pm for a members happy hour and a chance to win free raffle prizes.
- REFER A FRIEND - Give this card to a friend who loves craft beer! They get $5 off their first box with the coupon code PLUS you get a free month for referring them!
About the Brewery
Like the Pike Place Market we call home, Old Stove Brewing is all about local flavor and dedication to the craft. We are Seattle’s newest brewery, even if our old stove is from 1905 –as old as the Market itself.
Queen Anne resident Chris Moore grew up chopping Michigan hardwoods and stoking the family Kalamazoo stove to keep the house warm. His love affair with the warmth-giving pieces of functional art has been glowing ever since.
So when Co-Founders Chris and Brian decided to open a brewery, they knew they had to bring in their friendly old partner. A Kalamazoo stove occupies a place of honor in the corner and on the mural that brings the early days of the Market to life.
This may be your grandfather’s heater, but this is not your grandfather’s beer. We piped steam into our brewery – not an easy task, but a good one for brewing beer and sustainable fuels. We scour the Pacific Northwest for the best hops and grains. We treat the water differently for each style of beer. We make sure ingredients are fresh, temperatures are precise and lines are clean.
We welcome young ones, too. Kids will marvel at the mural and its hidden treasures while you sample one of our highly drinkable beverages – no iPad needed.
“If you came in and, God forbid, you order an iced tea instead of a beer with a sandwich,’’ Brian says, “you’re still going to love that sandwich and the environment.’’ But go ahead and order a beer and savor the spirit of the Market. And cozy up to our old Kalamazoo stove – it’ll feel like an old friend.